The template can be simply used as is, but is super cute with added personalization.
Here’s how to do it using PicMonkey* (my favorite free and easy to use online photo editing program).
- Click on the font tab on the left of the screen to open Text (see #1 below).
- Choose your font. I used Scriptina Pro, which is the very last font on the list.
- Click the “Add Text” box above the fonts.
- A text box will appear on your image along with a Text editor box (see image below). Type your text into the box (i.e. Mr. and Mrs. Smith).
- To center the text, pick up and drag each end of your text box to the end of the template.
- Click the centering box to center your text.
- Optionally, add any other text to make your game memorable (i.e., the wedding date)!
- Save your work.
- Print and enjoy!